Memphis 4, Springfield 6
- Joe Kelly tossed 5 innings striking out 3 and walking none. He allowed 2 runs (1 earned) on 4 hits. While Kelly needs to work on improving his third pitch, the groundball rate he generates with his fastball is a great indicator of starter potential.
- Barret Browning pitched a perfect frame.
- Adam Ottavino was lit up for 4 runs (3 earned) on 3 hits retiring just 1 batter.
- Amaury Cazana Marti was 3-for-3 with a pair of doubles and a HR.
- Pete Kozma was 3-for-3.
- Mark Hamilton walked twice.
- Adam Reifer scuffled allowing 2 ER in 2 innings on 3 hits and 2 walks. He struck out 2. Reifer has essentially be out of live baseball for 10 months so a slow start in spring training is not particularly surprising.
- Keith Butler struck out 1 in 1 IP. He allowed 1 ER on 1 hit and 1 walk.
- Greg Garcia was 2-for-4 with a triple.
- Xavier Scruggs was 2-for-4.
Palm Beach 5, Quad Cities 1
- Dean Kiekhefer allowed 1 hit and struck out 1 in 2 scoreless innings.
- Logan Billbrough struck out 4 in 2 innings allowing 1 hit.
- Starlin Rodriguez was 2-for-3.
- Ryan Sherriff pitched 3 innings allowing 3 runs (1 ER). He was tagged for 2 hits while striking out 2.
- Iden Nazario was perfect over 2 innings striking out 2.
- Robert Stock allowed 2 hits and 2 runs with 1 walk during 2 IP.
- Roberto de la Cruz was 2-for-3.