Posted on April 26th, 2012 by Andy Beard in Daily Farm Reports
Allen Craig continues his rehab assignment and Oscar Taveras swats his second HR in two days, but only Quad Cities could escape with a win today. Details after the jump…
Memphis 2, Omaha 3
- Eugenio Velez went 3-for-4 with a HR (2nd of season), 1 SB (7th of season), and 2 runs scored.
- Adron Chambers had 2 singles.
- Allen Craig went 2-for-5 in his rehab assignment; he held the DH spot tonight.
- Matt Adams was hitless in 5 plate appearances, one of which was a strikeout to end the game with the tying run in scoring position.
- Zack Cox went 2-for-3 with a walk.
- Nick Additon had a nice little outing: 6.1 IP, 6 hits, 2 walks, 7 strikeouts, and 2 ER.
- Adam Reifer pitched 1.2 perfect innings. No walks or strikeouts.
- Eduardo Sanchez surrendered the go-ahead HR (solo shot) in the 9th inning. He also struck out 1 batter.
Springfield 3, NW Arkansas 6
Palm Beach 0, Fort Meyers 2
- Mike O’Neill was 1-for-4 with a single.
- Michael Swinson was 1-for-3 with a single and walk.
- Ronny Gil was 1-for-3 with a single and a stolen base (3rd of the season).
- Alan Ahmady and Geoffrey Klein each drew a walk.
- Richard Castillo went the distance, pitching 8 innings; he allowed 2 runs on 3 hits, 2 walks, and 4 strike outs. 11 of his outs on balls in play were groundouts while 6 were flyouts.
Quad Cities 5, West Michigan 1